- 10th/ Diploma
- 463Operator-cum-Technician and Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee
- Bachelor's Degree/ Master's Degree/ MBA/ M.Stat/ PG Diploma/ PGDM/ PGDBA
- 199Officer in Grade-B
- Diploma/ B.Sc
- 149Junior Engineer and Depot Material Superintendent
- Engineering Degree
- 200Junior Technical Officer
- BAMS/ BUMS/ B.Sc (Nursing)
- 3965Community Health Officer
- 12th/ Diploma/ D.Pharma/ DMLT/ GNM/ Bachelor's Degree/ BMLT/ B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Master's Degree/ MCA/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech/ PG Diploma/ Ph.D.
- 104Non-Teaching Posts
- ITI/ 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation/ BCA/ B.Sc
- 180Data Entry Operator
- MBBS/ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ DNB
- 6437Medical Officer
- Post Graduate Degree
- 1056Senior Resident/ Tutor
- Diploma/ Certificate Course in IT/ Computer Field/ Graduate
- 771Personal Assistant, Judicial Assistant and Data Entry Operator
- Ayurveda Compounder Training Course/ D.Pharma
- 163Pharmacist Ayurveda
- 103Office Attendant and Letter Distributor
- B.Sc (MLT)/ BMLT/ DMLT
- 590STLS and Lab Technician
- BAMS/ BHMS/ Bachelor Degree in Homeopathy/ BUMS
- 710AYUSH Medical Officer
- B.Sc (Science)/ Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- 187Senior Treatment Supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- 207Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- ITI/ NCVT/ SCVT/ Diploma/ Bachelor Degree/ B.E/ MBA/ MMS/ PGDBM/ PGDM
- Degree/ B.Sc/ B.V.Sc/ B.Tech/ Master's Degree/ M.Sc
- 105Microbiologist and Other Posts
- Matric/ 12th/ Diploma/ D.Pharma/ GNM/ Graduate Degree/ B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ M.Com
- 4322Clerk and Other Posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- 296Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical
- 8th/ ITI/ Diploma/ B.E
- 3000Skilled and Unskilled Manpower
- Graduate/ BCA/ B.Sc.IT/ Diploma
- 170Assistant Supervisor
- CTET/ Diploma/ B.El.Ed/ B.Ed/ B.E
- 982Assistant Teacher and J.E
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
- 477Specialist Cadre Officer
- ITI/ Diploma/ Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ AMIE/ M.Com/ ICWA/ CA
- 664Junior Engineer, Internal Auditor and Electrician
- Bachelor's Degree/ B.Com/ CA/ ICWA/ M.Com
- 1134Steno-Typist and Other Posts
- 252Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk and Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist
- 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree/ B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Master's Degree/ MCA/ M.Sc
- 12th/ Bachelor's Degree
- 182Auditor/ Accountant and Clerk
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 106Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Post Graduate Degree and NET/ SLET/ SET/ SLST/ CSIR/ JRF/ Ph.D.
- 2340Assistant Professor
- ITI/ NCVT/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree/ B.Sc/ BCA/ Masters’ Degree
- 191Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant and Junior Technician
- 2446Police Sub Inspector, Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail
Getting a Government job remains the top priority among the educated youth in India. Government Jobs are one of the most reputable and lifetime career security with lots of extra facilities like pension, bonus, promotions, fair incentives, no extra workload and many more.
There are lots of Government jobs available for the students with a distinct educational background in various sectors such as Bank, Defence, Postal Department, Railways and many more. But how to find the job has always been a concern for job seekers. So we create this page to help job seekers to Get all the newly announced State and Central Govt Jobs here on this page. We advised the job seekers that bookmark this page or particular state in which you are looking for Government jobs.
Central/ State Government Recruitment – Latest Top Govt. Jobs
Every year various Central and State Government Organisations provide huge opportunities to the jobs seekers. We have assembled a list of top government jobs that pay well and come along with many benefits.
Public sector Unit (PSU) Jobs: The employees in public sector units are well paid and they get residential accommodation along with medical and other government entitled benefits. Jobs in PSUs like BHEL, BSNL, FCI and BEL such are a very good option.
Civil Services:Civil services are the highest abode in the Indian government. The respect and prestige, which comes with services like IAS, IPS, IFS are unmatched to anything in the private sector.
State Public Service Commissions (SPSC):The jobs offered by SPSCs are almost identical to that of a civil servant. Many local government jobs in India like MRO, Tahsildar, RTO are paid very well and come with various extra benefits. Bookmark this page for SPSC jobs.
Government Lecturer/ University Professor: If you are into teaching then becoming a lecturer is the best choice. Very good paycheck and a huge number of holidays are just some of the perks of this job. There are various exams that one can appear for being a government professor/ lecturer like UGC NET, SET and many more.
Government Doctor:- Doctors in institutions like AIIMS, ESIC and other government hospitals are highly respectable. The job demand is very high. The benefits provided are also in proportion to job demand.
Bank Probationary Officer:- Bank PO Jobs are one of the most beneficial jobs. The work pressure is very minimum and the salary is well in proportion with the benefits provided. IBPS recruits thousands of candidates every year. Bookmark this page for latest IBPS recruitment Notifications.
Railway Engineer:- Becoming a railway engineer is the best career option for an engineering graduate. Railway engineers enjoy luxurious houses and various other benefits provided by the government. Job pressure and work demand are also manageable.
Scientists:- DRDO, ISRO, ICAR are just some of the reputable institutions which are run by government scientists. The work pressure is somewhat high and the job is also demanding. But the benefits are all worth it.
Qualification Requirement for Government Jobs – Eligibility Criteria
The Government provides huge opportunities for job seekers. Candidates can get latest notifications about 10th Pass Jobs, Diploma Jobs, 12th Pass Jobs, B.Com Jobs, B.E/ M.E Jobs, B.Tech/ M.Tech Jobs, MBBS Jobs, CA Jobs, MCA Jobs, M.A Jobs, M.Sc Jobs, MBA Jobs, Ph.D. Jobs, Graduation Jobs, Post Graduation Jobs, PG Diploma Jobs and much more here on this page. Candidates holding Graduation in any discipline can apply for SSC CGL Exam
People who wish to work in Government organizations as Officer, Engineer, Consultant, Professor, Assistant, System Officer, Clerk, Translator, Manager, Audit Officer, Probationary Officer, Doctor, Computer Operator, Messenger, Draftsman, Advisor, Librarian, Young Professional, Scientist, Director etc. can apply in government organizations as per their qualification.
Why Sarkari Jobs for Top Government Jobs
Sarkari Jobs provides you with an exclusive page to find the latest Government Jobs in all states in India. We provide all the necessary details about the recruitment like Job description, Total Vacancy, Eligibility criteria, Educational qualification, Job Location, Application procedure, Application fees, Selection Procedure, Last Date for application, Interview Dates etc. Bookmark this page for latest Govt. Jobs in India.