- Diploma/ Degree/ B.Sc/ B.E/ AMIE/ Post Graduate Degree
- 48Reader and Other Posts
- Degree in Electrical Engg.
- 31Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)
- B.Sc (Horticulture)/ Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture (Horticulture)
- 61Horticulture Officer
- Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda
- 15Vaidya Panchkarma/ Deputy Hospital Superintendent
- Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering
- 28Assistant Engineer
- Post Graduate Degree/ M.Arch/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D.
- 13Senior Surgeon, Assistant Professor, Planning Officer and Associate Professor
- Bachelor's Degree in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- 207Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- LLB/ B.E/ M.Com/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ CS/ M.Pharma/ Ph.D
- 40Principal and Other Posts
- Diploma/ MD/ MS/ Ph.D/ D.Sc/ MDS/ M.Ch/ DM/ M.Sc
- 425Assistant Professor and Principal
- Graduate Degree/ MBBS/ B.Sc/ Post Graduate Degree
- 15Designated Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 154Deputy Section Officer/ Deputy Mamlatdar
- Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Degree
- 102Assistant Director and Child Development Project Officer
- Post Graduate Degree/ MD/ MS/ Ph.D./ D.Sc/ DRM/ DNM/ DNB/ M.Sc/ M.Ch
- 54Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer
- Graduation/ Post Graduation/ PG Diploma
- 73Child Development Project Officer & Allied Cadres
Career in Public Service Commission – PSC Govt Jobs
The Government of India established the Public Service Commission (PSC) for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State. India has 29 states such as Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Kerala, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Punjab, Orissa, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is a Central agency to conducting Central Govt Examinations of all India services and higher Central services. The State Public Service Commission in every state to conduct local state level examinations. To get the latest updates on Upcoming PSC Exams stay tuned with our website.
Sarkari Jobs is the one-stop place for Public Service Commission Govt. Jobs notification within India. Sarkari Jobs ensures that all govt. jobs get notified to all our visitors. Our team of experts ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent PSC recruitment openings across India.
Latest SPSC Govt Vacancy Notifications – PSC Hiring
Public Service Commission carries out tasks of recruitment of suitable candidates for various administrative vacancies under the state Government. State Public Service Commission keep conducting regular and special examinations as required. Every year Public service Commission of each state conduct various examinations to hire candidates on different positions such as Junior Engineer, Protection Officer, Range Officer, Professor, Lecturer, Scientific Officer, Sub Inspector, Head Master, Staff Nurse, Physiotherapist, Teacher, Principal, Statistical Officer, Civil Judge, Data Entry Operator, Stenographer and many more.
List of State Public Service Commission (SPSC) Entrance Examinations
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Examination
- Block Development Officer Examination
- Deputy District Officer Part I Examination
- Deputy District Officer Part II Examination
- Deputy Superintendents of Police Examination
- District Employment Officer Examination
- District Food and Supplies Controller/Officer Examination
- District Treasury Officer Examination
- District Welfare Officer Examination
- Excise and Taxation Officer Examination
- Revenue Qualifying Examination
- State Police Service, Class-I (SPS) Examination
- State Civil Services, Class-I (SCS) Examination
- Subordinate Accounts Service for Senior Auditors in LFA Department Examination
- Subordinate Accounts Service for Treasury Clerks Examination
- Subordinate Accounts Service for Treasury Accountants Examination
- Tehsildar/Talukadar/ Assistant Collector Examination
Eligibility Criteria for State PSC Jobs – Educational Requirements
Graduates between the age groups 21 and 28 are eligible to apply for public service commission exams. At Sarkari Jobs, you can search and find lakhs of Best well-paid govt jobs in PSC for education-wise as well as location-wise, which are updated on a daily basis. Candidates holding the qualification like 10th pass, 12th pass, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc. can apply for above-mentioned examinations. Get Direct Official Online Link for applying PSC Recruitment along with current PSC Recruitment Official Notification here.
Download PSC Exam Pattern – Syllabus – Sarkari Exam Result
Sarkari Jobs not only provides the detailed information for PSC Recruitment but also updates exam pattern, exam syllabus, exam date, admit card download link, result release date, answer keys and so on. Aspirants who apply for PSC recruitment can gather all the necessary details they want. Check this page on daily basis for latest PSC Recruitment updates. To know immediately about the PSC Jobs and vacancies which are to be announced in the near future, you can subscribe to our Sarkari Jobs Free Job Alert to your Email.
Why Sarkari Jobs for State PSC Jobs Updates
Sarkari Jobs provides Govt Jobs along with the Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process and How to apply. So candidates who wish to Join government jobs can bookmark or subscribe our website to get recruitment details. Surely you can get instant alerts related to upcoming PSC recruitment notification.