Latest Punjab Government Jobs 2019
- B.E/ B.Tech
- 30Sr. Asst. Engineer
- Diploma/ Post Graduate Degree/ MD/ PG Diploma/ DM/ M.Ch
- 56Specialist, Senior Resident and Super Specialist
- ITI/ Diploma/ Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ AMIE/ M.Com/ ICWA/ CA
- 664Junior Engineer, Internal Auditor and Electrician
- Bachelor's Degree/ B.Com/ CA/ ICWA/ M.Com
- 1134Steno-Typist and Other Posts
- Diploma/ Graduate/ MBBS/ B.E/ PG Degree/ M.E/ MBA/ PG Diploma/ CA/ ICAI
- 11Manager and Other Posts
- ITI/ Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree
- 22Technical Attendant, Engg Asstt and Junior Office Assistant
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering
- 311Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice
Government jobs in Punjab to apply in 2019
- 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ B.P.Ed/ B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
- 12th/ Diploma/ DMLT/ D.Pharma/ Graduate/ B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ BMLT/ B.Pharma/ Post-Graduate Degree/ MBA/ M.Sc/ PG Diploma
- 102Nurse and Other Posts
- MBBS/ Post Graduate Degree/ M.Ch/ MD/ DNB/ MS/ DM/ MHA
- Assistant Professor and Other Posts
- 10th/ ITI/ Graduate
- 41Non-Executive (Worker)
- 10th/ GNM
- 199Nursing Officer Grade-II, Library Attendant Grade-II, Lab Attendant Grade-II and Hospital Attendant Grade-III (Nursing Orderly)
- Diploma/ ITI/ Graduation
- 230Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentice
- CA/ CWA/ CS/ Master's Degree/ MBA/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MPT/ MHA/ Ph.D.
- 33Assistant Professor
- MBA/ PG Diploma
- 60Marketing Executive and Marketing Executive Gr-I
Govt Jobs in Punjab
North West State of the Republic of India, Punjab has been formed from the larger Punjab region. The state shares the borders with the states of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Rajasthan. The capital of the state, Chandigarh is a union territory, which also serves as the capital to the neighboring state, Haryana. Due to the presence of fertile soil and abundant water sources, the majority of the people are engaged in agriculture. The state recruits individuals in various government sectors and here get all the newly announced Punjab Govt Jobs on this page. Keep checking this page to get recent updates about Latest Jobs in Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Kapurthala, Mohali, Patiala, Faridkot, Bathinda, Pathankot, Barnala, Tarn Taran, Fatehgarh Sahib, Ropar, Gurdaspur, Batala, Muktsar, Mansa and Hoshiarpur.
Are you looking for the best source to get Punjab Government Jobs notification? If so, then you are on the right place. To decrease the unemployment rate and to fill the vacant seats available under various departments, the state government release ample of govt jobs every year. It is true that there are various sources available to get latest job updates like newspapers and online portals. As Punjab Government recruits eligible candidates for various posts whenever the vacant positions are available under diverse sectors, so we are the top source who updates Latest Punjab Employment News instantly. This specific page is built for the people who are looking for the jobs under diverse sectors such as Agriculture, Banking, Railway, Medical, Travel & Tourism, IT & Computer, Law & Judicial, Teaching, Social Welfare, Rural Development, etc. Here we lists out important information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, exam dates, application fee, pay scale, exam pattern, syllabus, previous year papers, study materials, admit card, answer key, marks cut off, sarkari result, and so on.
Recruitment in Punjab – Apply Online
Fresher and experienced candidates can get placed in various public sector organizations such as Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, IIMR, National Health Mission Punjab, Punjab Public Service Commission, BFUHS, GNDU, Education Recruitment Board, IIT Ropar, PBTI, INST Mohali, PSTCL, NABI, Punjabi University, PGIMER Chandigarh, PAU, PSCST, IMTECH Chandigarh, CDAC Mohali, RCF Kapurthala, MRSPTU, Punjab Education Board and Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh, etc.
These organisations release Punjab Govt Jobs Opening for various positions i.e. engineers jobs in Punjab, teachers, medical officers, professors, clerks, stenographers and more openings. You can filter jobs as per your qualification be it, 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Graduation, Post Graduation, diploma, ITI, MBBS, CA, CS and more. Aspirants seeking Govt. Jobs can appear in various state-level exams like the Civil Services Exam, Teachers Eligibility Test, Postal Circle Exam, Civil Services Judicial Exam and other departmental exams.
Subscribe us so that you can receive latest Sarkari Naukri in Punjab updates instantly. We help the job seekers to get quick govt job notifications to their inbox. Moreover, you can get to know the steps to apply for the latest jobs. Check this page often to get an instant update for free.