- Graduation/ BCA/ B.Sc/ MBBS/ B.E/ B.Tech/ CS/ CWA/ CA/ Master’s Degree/ M.Arch / MBA/ MPT/ M.E/ M.Tech/ PGDM/ PGDCA/ Ph.D.
- 58Teaching and Non-Teaching
- Diploma/ Post Graduate Degree/ MD/ DNB/ DM/ MS/ M.Ch/ MDS
- --N/A--Assistant Professor and Assistant Surgeon
- Graduate and CA/ CWA/ CS/ Master’s Degree/ MBA/ M.E/ M.Tech/ PGDM with Ph.D.
- 17Associate Professor
- Diploma/ Post Graduate/ M.Des/ M.Arch/ MFA/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ MS/ MCA/ MCM/ MBA/ PG Diploma/ Doctoral Degree
- 179Assistant Professor
- 12th/ Diploma/ Graduate/ B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Ed/ Post Graduate Degree
- 302Lecturer and Other Posts
- MBBS/ Post Graduate Degree/ M.Ch/ MD/ DNB/ MS/ DM/ MHA
- Assistant Professor and Other Posts
- DM/ M.Ch./ DNB/ MHA
- 26Professor and Other Posts
- MD/ MS/ D.M./ M.Ch/ Doctorate Degree/ Ph.D.
- 43Professor and Assistant Professor
- Master's Degree/ Ph.D.
- 135Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Director
- Master's Degree/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MD/ MS/ M.Ed/ M.A.Ed/ Ph.D.
- 121Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
- Post Graduate Degree/ MD/ MS/ Ph.D./ D.Sc/ DRM/ DNM/ DNB/ M.Sc/ M.Ch
- 54Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer
- 12th/ Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ LLB/ B.Sc/ PG Diploma/ Master's Degree/ M.Sc/ M.Com/ MCA/ B.Ed
- 2370TGT and Other Posts
- CA/ CWA/ CS/ Master's Degree/ MBA/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.A/ M.Sc/ PG Diploma/ Ph.D.
- 167Assistant Professor
- 234Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Grade II
- Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ B. Li. Sc/ Master's Degree/ M.A/ M.Sc/ Ph.D.
- 12Research Fellow and Other Posts
- 13Professor cum Deputy Director, Reader cum Research Officer and Lecturer cum Junior Research Officer
- Diploma/ Post Graduate Degree/ M.Ch/ MS/ DNB/ DM/ MHA/ MD
- --N/A--Assistant Professor and Medical Superintendent
Government Teaching Jobs in India – Teacher Jobs – Upcoming Sarkari Job Opportunities
Teaching Jobs are one of the responsible Jobs in India. Because the future of so many students depends on them. Everybody needs an education, and teachers at all levels and for all academic subjects. So Teaching Jobs are one of the most trending government Jobs in India. In addition to this, the main role of a Teacher is to make their Students well educated and socially responsible persons. Additionally, a person must first obtain specified professional qualifications or credentials from any institute to become a teacher. Indian Government releases various recruitment notifications for school teachers jobs. All the job seekers who are searching for school teacher jobs and other government teaching jobs can visit this page regularly where we regularly update teacher vacancy details. Bookmark this page to get easy access to the online teaching jobs and various other govt recruitment.
Every year State and Central government has released notifications for PRT/ TGT/ PGT teaching recruitment. Here in teaching govt job openings page, we list latest and upcoming active jobs and recently expired teaching jobs. Along with the current vacancies, it also provides details about the application process, selection process, age limit, how to apply, jobs opening, jobs location, jobs position, links for downloading or online applications, exam pattern, syllabus and also the important dates of teaching recruitment posted across India.
Latest Lecturer Jobs – Teacher Vacancies – TET Notifications
Every year different govt. organizations, schools and institutes release ample job opportunities for those who have a keen desire to do a teaching job. Many government schools, Sainik schools, Universities/ Colleges and PSCs and boards also like Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Jamia Milia Islamia, Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board, Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan, Delhi Technological University, Punjab Public Service Commission, Anna University, Rajasthan Public Service Commission hire eligible candidates as Teacher, Lecturer, Professor, Principal through various competitive examinations. So, here on this page, we provide the newly announced Teaching job notifications – Professor Jobs.
Teachings Jobs – Competitive Exams – TET Entrance Exam
CTET Exam:- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is conducted for the recruitment of primary and upper primary level teachers in the Central Government Schools. Central Board of Secondary Education conducts two papers namely, Paper I and Paper II. Candidates who wish to teach Class I to V need to appear for Paper I whereas, others who wish to teach Class VI to VIII need to appear for Paper II.
STET Exam:- State Level Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) is an eligibility test conducted by State. State Level TET will be a compulsory and essential requirement for securing a teaching job in all types of schools. On the basis of this test, aspiring candidates can become eligible for teaching jobs in the state at Primary (Class I to V) and Elementary (Class VI to VIII) level.
NET Exam:- National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted to find the eligible candidates for the teaching jobs in colleges. This exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). There is one more NET exam which conducted by CSIR that is for science stream. CSIR holds the Joint CSIR-UGC Exam for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and for determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (NET) in certain subjects falling under the faculty of Science and Technology.
SLET or SET:- The State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) is conducted in English in all states in India and in some universities also. States opted to conduct their own test i.e. State Level Eligibility Test for lectureship only. Candidates who qualify in this Test are eligible to apply for the position of lecturer within the jurisdiction of the Member States of this SLET Commission.
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching Jobs – Educational Qualification
A Graduate and Postgraduate Degree in education with different subjects can apply for above-mentioned Exams. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed), Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed), Diploma in Physical Education (DPE), Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Arts (M.A), M.Phil, Ph.D. candidates can get job notification on recent jobs in this field across India. Get Direct Official Online Link for applying Competitive Exams along with current Teaching Recruitment official Notification here.
Why Sarkari Jobs for Government Teaching Vacancies Updates
Sarkari Jobs is the one-stop destination for Teaching Recruitment notification. Sarkari Jobs ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Teaching Job openings across India.