Start your career in the bank through IBPS Recruitment. Sarkari Jobs is a job portal where you can find all types of information about IBPS Recruitment.
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Age Limit||62 years|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Age Limit||55 years|
|Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Pay Scale||Rs 1,20,000/-|
|Age Limit||61 years|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Age Limit||55 years|
|Qualification||Graduation, B.Tech, B.E|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Pay Scale||Rs 794000/- per annum|
|Age Limit||63 years|
| AASL Recruitment November 2018 – 10 Co-Pilot (P2) Posts |
|10 - Co-Pilot||30-11-2019|
| AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019 – 96 Storekeeper-cum-Clerk and Junior Administrative Assistant Posts |
|96 - Storekeeper-cum-Clerk and Junior Administrative Assistant||30-07-2019|
| BRO Recruitment 2019 – 778 Electrician and Other Posts |
|778 - Driver Mechanical Transport, Electrician, Vehicle Mechanic and Multi Skilled Worker||29-07-2019|
| BIS Recruitment 2019 – 115 Deputy Director and Other Posts |
|115 - Deputy Director and Other Posts||23-07-2019|
| SECL Recruitment 2019 – 5500 Trade Apprentice Posts |
|5500 - Trade Apprentice||23-07-2019|
| CEL Recruitment 2019 – 74 Officer and Other Posts |
Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)
|74 - Officer and Other Posts||20-07-2019|
| TRB TN Recruitment 2019 – 2144 PG Assistant/ Physical Education Director Posts |
|2144 - Post Graduate Assistant/ Physical Education Director||15-07-2019|
| BECIL Recruitment 2019 – 90 PCM and PCC Posts |
Delhi/ NCR/ Jhajjar (Haryana)
|90 - Patient Care Manager and Patient Care Coordinator||12-07-2019|
| NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2019 – 50 Assistant Professor Posts |
|50 - Assistant Professor Grade-I and II||12-07-2019|
| OSSC Recruitment 2019 – 82 Auditor Posts |
|82 - Auditor||11-07-2019|
| AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019 – 62 Faculty Posts |
|62 - Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor||11-07-2019|
| NCL Recruitment 2019 – 2482 Trade Apprentice Vacancies |
|2482 - Trade Apprentice||10-07-2019|
| AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019 – 196 Faculty Posts |
|196 - Professor, Additional Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor||10-07-2019|
| Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – 2700 Sailor Posts |
Anywhere in India
|2700 - Sailor||10-07-2019|
| MEA Recruitment 2019 – 07 Passport Officer and Deputy Passport Officer Posts |
Cochin (Kerala), Jalandhar (Punjab), Mumbai (Maharashtra), Delhi, Ahmedabad and Surat (Gujarat)
|07 - Passport Officer and Deputy Passport Officer||09-07-2019|
| HPSC Recruitment 2019 – 18 HCS (Ex. Br.) Posts |
|18 - HCS (Ex. Br.)||08-07-2019|
| OPSC Recruitment 2019 – 386 Assistant Executive Engineer Posts |
|386 - Assistant Executive Engineer||06-07-2019|
| Manipur University Recruitment 2019 – 115 Faculty Posts |
|115 - Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor||06-07-2019|
| Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – 174 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts |
|174 - Gramin Dak Sevak||05-07-2019|
| Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – 804 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts |
|804 - Gramin Dak Sevak||05-07-2019|
| HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – 757 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts |
|757 - Gramin Dak Sevak||05-07-2019|
| HSSPP Recruitment 2019 – 429 Block Resource Person Posts |
|429 - Block Resource Person||04-07-2019|
| HSSPP Recruitment 2019 – 1207 Assistant Block Resource Coordinator Posts |
|1207 - Assistant Block Resource Coordinator||04-07-2019|
| HSSC Recruitment 2019 – 1624 Junior Engineer Posts |
Panchkula, Bhiwani and Kurukshetra (Haryana)
|1624 - Junior Engineer||04-07-2019|
| Indian Army Haryana Recruitment 2019 – Soldier General Duty and Soldier Clerk Posts |
Charkhi Dadri/ Rewari/ Bhiwani/ Mahendergarh (Haryana)
|NA - Soldier General Duty and Soldier Clerk/ SKT||04-07-2019|
| HSSC Recruitment 2019 – 697 Gram Sachiv Posts |
|697 - Gram Sachiv||03-07-2019|
| HSSC Recruitment 2019 – 1100 Canal Patwari Posts |
|1100 - Canal Patwari||02-07-2019|
| NTPC Recruitment 2019 – 04 Head Posts |
|04 - Head||02-07-2019|
| IOCL Recruitment 2019 – 21 Junior Nursing Assistant and Other Posts |
|21 - Junior Nursing Assistant and Other Posts||02-07-2019|
| BPRD Recruitment 2019 – 218 Principal Scientific Officer and Other Posts |
Delhi and Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
|218 - Principal Scientific Officer and Other Posts||02-07-2019|
| PPSC Recruitment 2019 – 08 Sewadar and Other Posts |
|08 - Sewadar and Other Posts||02-07-2019|
| NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 – 501 M&HO-I Posts |
|501 - M&HO-I||01-07-2019|
| BARC Recruitment 2019 – 74 Work Assistant Posts |
Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra)
|74 - Work Assistant/ A||01-07-2019|
| NHAI Recruitment 2019 – 06 Manager and Assistant Manager Posts |
Anywhere in India
|06 - Manager and Assistant Manager||01-07-2019|
| NITI Aayog Recruitment 2019 – 01 Assistant Welfare Officer Post |
|01 - Assistant Welfare Officer||01-07-2019|
| ASRLM Recruitment 2019 – 197 Project Manager and Other Posts |
|197 - Project Manager and Other Posts||30-06-2019|
| IAF Recruitment 2019 – 242 Commissioned Officer Posts |
Anywhere in India
|242 - Commissioned Officer||30-06-2019|
| BECIL Recruitment 2019 – 278 Technical and Non-Technical Posts |
|278 - Technical and Non-Technical||30-06-2019|
| CU Kerala Recruitment 2019 – 67 Non-Teaching Posts |
|67 - Non-Teaching||30-06-2019|
| SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2019 – 2000 Typist and Other Posts |
|2000 - Typist and Other Posts||30-06-2019|
| Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 – 18 Civilian Posts |
|18 - Civilian||30-06-2019|
| IGNTU Recruitment 2019 – 95 Teaching Posts |
Amarkantak (Madhya Pradesh) and Imphal (Manipur)
|95 - Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor||30-06-2019|
| ILBS Recruitment 2019 – 330 Nurse and Other Posts |
|330 - Nurse and Other Posts||30-06-2019|
| CUHP Recruitment 2019 – 14 Non Teaching Posts |
Kangra (Himachal Pradesh)
|14 - Non Teaching Posts||30-06-2019|
| NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 – 17 Scientist and Other Posts |
|17 - Scientist and Other Posts||29-06-2019|
| NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 – 20 Teaching Posts |
|20 - Associate Professor and Assistant Professor||29-06-2019|
| NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 – 09 Faculty Posts |
|09 - Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor||29-06-2019|
| Manipur University Recruitment 2019 – 20 Group-A Posts |
|20 - Group-A||29-06-2019|
| NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 – 115 Nursing Officer and Junior Secretarial Assistant Posts |
|115 - Nursing Officer and Junior Secretarial Assistant||29-06-2019|
| RPCAU Recruitment 2019 – 100 Skilled Supporting Staff Posts |
|100 - Skilled Supporting Staff||29-06-2019|
IBPS – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – latest exam notification
IBPS Recruitment – Govt. Bank Jobs for Freshers
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an autonomous body that makes recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks of India. The organization offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, cooperative banks and insurance companies.
People who want to work as Officers or Clerks in the banks need to crack the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) organized by the IBPS. We list the latest and upcoming active jobs and expired jobs of IBPS Clerk, PO, RRB and SO. Apart from the vacancies, we also provide details about the eligibility criteria, application fee, application process, selection process, job location, online application link and important dates of IBPS Exams.
Top Recruiters for Banking Jobs – Participating Banks
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts common written exam for the recruitment of eligible candidates for various posts in 20 banks that are as follows:-
|Allahabad Bank||Andhra Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Canara Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Corporation Bank|
|Dena Bank||IDBI Bank|
|Indian Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||Punjab National Bank|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|UCO Bank||Union Bank of India|
|United Bank of India||Vijaya Bank|
Latest IBPS Exams – Educational Qualification – Eligibility Criteria
Every year, the Institute receives a huge number of applications for thousands of vacancies for following exams:-
IBPS SO Exam:- IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) Exam is conducted for the selection of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts (Scale-I) such as IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer.
- Eligibility Criteria:- Candidates having Graduate or Post Graduate Engineering/ Technology Degree or 4 year Degree in Agriculture or Post Graduate Degree in Hindi or Sanskrit or LLB or PG Diploma in HR or MBA can apply for one of the above-mentioned posts. Age must be between 20 to 30 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to the candidates as per the govt. rules.
- Selection Procedure:- Candidates will have to go through the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview to join any of the participating banks as one of the Specialist Officers’ posts.
IBPS PO Exam:- IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Exam is conducted for the selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in public sector banks.
- Eligibility Criteria:- Candidates must have a graduation degree in any discipline for applying for the PO Exam. Age must be between 20 to 30 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to the candidates as per the govt. Rules.
- Selection Procedure:- The exam will be held in two phases i.e. Preliminary Exam and Main Examination. Candidates shortlisted in Main Exam will be called for Common Interview.
IBPS Clerk Exam:- IBPS Clerical Exam is conducted for the selection of personnel for Clerical Cadre posts in the participating public sector banks.
- Eligibility Criteria:- Candidates having Graduation Degree in any discipline can apply for the Bank Clerical Exam. Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ language or should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute. Age must be between 20 to 28 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to the candidates as per the govt. Rules.
- Selection Procedure:- The exam will be held in two phases i.e. Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. Candidates shortlisted in Main Exam will go through the Document Verification process.
IBPS RRB Exam:- IBPS RRB Exam is conducted for the recruitment of Group A-Officers (Scale-I, II and III) and Group B-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in more than 50 Regional Rural Banks of India.
- Eligibility Criteria:- For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager), Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline is required. Age must be between 18 to 28 years.
- For the post of Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer), two years of experience is required along with the Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Age must be between 18 to 30 years.
- For the post of Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officers), Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline/ CA/ MBA along with 1-2 years of experience is required. Age must be between 21 to 32 years.
- For the post of Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager), minimum of 5 years experience is necessary along with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Age must be between 21 to 40 years.
- Selection Procedure:- For the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose), the exam will be held in two phases i.e. Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. The interview is conducted only for the post of Officer Scale I.
- For the posts of Scale II and III, a single online exam will be held and the shortlisted candidates will be called for a common interview.
We will help candidates to know the latest exams conducted by IBPS and their dates. To crack each section of the exam, candidates are required to plan ahead and prepare well for the exam with various tips and tricks. Get IBPS Exam Syllabus and placement papers on our portal.
Why Sarkari Jobs for Latest IBPS Exam Notifications?
Freshers and experienced candidates can follow this page to apply online for any IBPS Exam. Bank jobs seekers must subscribe to us to get instant notifications related to IBPS Recruitment. People eagerly waiting for IBPS Jobs Vacancies can easily apply through our portal i.e. Sarkari Jobs as we provide all the details and notifications on time. Follow our portal and be the first one to get hired in your preferred bank. IBPS offers excellent career opportunities to fresh graduates so get your dream job by applying for the IBPS Exam.